We have 16 fundamental truths that we believe:
1. The Bible is the Inspired Word of God
2. One True God
3. The Deity of Jesus Christ
4. The Fall of Mankind
5. The Salvation of Mankind
6. The Ordinances of the Church
7. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost
8. The Evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost
10. The Church and It's Mission
11. The Ministry
12. Divine Healing
13. The Blessed Hope
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ
15. The Final Judgment
16. The New Heaven and the New Earth
1. The Bible is the Inspired Word of God- We believe that the Word of God or all of the scriptures are inspired by God and are written by men. We believe the Bible is a revelation of God to mankind.
2. One True God - There is only one true God. He has always existed without any outside cause or agent bringing Him into being. He is the creator of Heaven and Earth and the one who redeems, rescues, and saves fallen man from sin and its painful consequences. God has further revealed Himself as a single Being consisting of three interrelated persons: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. This concept or teaching is called the Trinity, and we believe this Doctrine to be so.
3. The Deity of Jesus Christ - The Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, has always existed. He too is without beginning or end.
4. The Fall of Mankind - Mankind was created good and upright: for God said "Let us make man in our own image, after our likeness". However, mankind by willful choice, ignored God's instructions. . . choosing to engage in what they knew was wrong and evil. As a result, mankind fell from innocence and goodness and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death and separation from God almighty.
5. The Salvation of Mankind - Salvation is deliverance from spiritual death and enslavement by sin. God provides salvation to all who choose to believe and accept His free offer of Forgiveness. Mankind's only hope of redemption is through the precious blood of Jesus who died on the cross and spilled His blood, who gave Himself a ransom for us all.
6. The Ordinances of the Church- we believe there are two ordinances that Jesus commanded us to be a part of and they are Water Baptism and Communion. These are practices that Jesus Himself was a part of. The act of Baptism declares to everyone that the old sinful life has died with Christ at salvation and a new life has begun with Christ at his resurrection. We also practice the ordinance of Holy Communion representing the Lord's death on the cross. It is a memorial of His suffering and death that brought so great salvation, and what a tremendous price that was paid for our atonement.
7. The Baptism of the Holy Ghost - We believe that all believers have the right to earnestly seek the Baptism of the Holy Ghost that Jesus commanded us.
8. The Evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Ghost - We believe this experience in the Holy Ghost is proven by a physical sign of speaking in an unknown tongue as the Spirit of God gives the utterance according to Acts 2:4. The Gift of Tongues is used for the purpose or spiritual benefit to an individual or congregation of which the Lord is operating in. We also believe that if the Lord chooses to move this way in our service, there will also be the Gift of Interpretation present to benefit the Church likewise.
9. Sanctification - Sanctification is an act of separating ourselves from evil and identifying with things that are good and Holy, thing that are pure and moral. We believe it is a process that takes place when a person gives their heart to Jesus.
10. The Church and It's Mission - The church as described in the Bible consists of all people who have placed their faith in Jesus Christ as the only remedy for their sins. The Church includes all Christians and has no boundaries as to age, race, gender or denomination. The purpose of the church is to provide a place of worship and a place for all believers to mature in faith and in knowledge of Jesus Christ.
11. The Ministry - Involvement in ministry in response to a divine call is scripturally ordained in the Bible. It is a provision of our Lord for the threefold purpose of the Church, and that is to help establish 1) World Evangelism; 2) Worship of God Almighty; 3) Building the Body of Christ.
12. Divine Healing - We believe in Divine Healing and that it is an integral part of the believer's faith in God. Deliverance from sickness is provided in the Atonement that Jesus gave us when He suffered on the cross. The same blood that was shed for our salvation is the same blood that heals all of our diseases.
13. The Blessed Hope - We believe in imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, this means we believe that Christ could come at any moment and take His bride or His people home to glory. We believe that all Christians that have died in the faith will one day rise from the dead and meet those in the air that are ready for His coming.
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ - We believe that after the rapture has taken place and the seven year of tribulation is over, there will be what is known as the Millennial Reign of Christ. When Christ comes back to this world the second time all saints from glory will come with Him and rule and reign on this earth for 1000 years.
15. The Final Judgment - there will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead, those who have died without accepting Christ's salvation, will be raised and judged according to the way they lived. Anyone whose name is not found written in the Book of Life, along with the devil, his fallen angels, the false prophet and the beast, will all be sent to an everlasting punishment into the lake of fire that burns with fire and brimstone.
16. The New Heaven's and the New Earth - We believe according to God's promise we have the right to look forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness will dwell and reign forever. After the millennium all Christians will dwell forever with God and have access to a beautiful, restored.
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; Col 1:9